1,933± Acres in Zavala county located approx. 20 minutes Southwest of Carrizo Springs, Texas! 2 Hours to San Antonio and only 45 minutes to Uvalde, Texas and a giant private airport!
- Main Lodge – 9 bedrooms, 5.5 baths
- Main Home – 5 Bedrooms, 5 Baths
- Guest Hotel – 3 Suites
- 2 Additional Guest/Ranch Manager Houses
- Entertaining – Pavillion Cook Area
- State-of-the-Art Gun Range
- Large Barn/Workshop
- Game Cleaning Area with Cooler
- Dog Kennels
WATER – Big fishing lake and many stock tanks, 2 irrigation wells, 2 domestic wells and both sides of Chacon Creek providing holes of water, oak trees and tremendous wildlife habitat.
WILDLIFE – This ranch is on Level II MLD and has been game-managed for over 20 years offering giant South Texas Whitetail deer, turkey, wild hogs, Javalina, Quail, and Dove hunting!
MINERALS – Seller will convey all owned, which is believed to be 1/16!! There is no production on the ranch and not known to be leased, thus no oil field traffic!
Call Jeff Soele (210) 705-4013.